Axel Dorscht <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:05:16 -0400
Dear LSTSRV-L Members:

My name is Axel Dorscht. I am the host of the Online Sessions on Sustaining
Human Existence and Human Conceptual and Mental Development. I am looking
for a new LISTSERV sponsor to host the Sessions.

The work behind the Online Sessions involves understanding the nature,
the historical development and contemporary expressions of traditional
human assumptions, perceptions and practices of comprehending, organizing
and managing human existence that go back to the dawn of human
consciousness. The objective is understanding the contradictions and
conflict between them and the natural conditions, and their limits and
shortcomings in meeting and responding to the fundamental demands and
challenges, especially of human mental existence, and their human, social
and ecological consequences to change the focus and direction of the
historical path of human conceptual and mental development and sustain
human existence in the long term.

The Oneline Sessions are a way of sharing the work on the Internet in an
open forum as it unfolds. The Sessions have been underway since October
1997. There are about 150 participants from 34 countries from across a
wide range of disciplines and professions and from all walks of life.

The Sessions have been hosted on a LISTSERV mailing list. Unfortunately,
the initial LISTSERV sponsor, having already extended the initial offer by
six months, needs to reclaim the list for his own expanding activities.

I am now looking for a new LISTSERV sponsor. It is preferable to continue
the Sessions on a LISTSERV server to maintain the format and process of the
Sessions.

Anyone able to sponsor a LISTSERV list to host the Sessions will be greatly
appreciated. Any response I would appreciate receiving by e-mail, as I am
not a member of LSTSRV-L.

Further information about the Online Sessions and the work behind it can be
found at the web site mentioned below.

Thank you for your consideration and assistance.

With regards,
Axel Dorscht

 Dr. Axel Dorscht                        | Institute for Human Conceptual
 Tel: 1-613-233-8354                     |  and Mental Development (IHCMD)
 Fax: 1-613-233-8354 (call first)        | 9 Second Avenue, Suite 2
 E-mail: [log in to unmask]       | Ottawa, ON  K1S 2H2  Canada
 Website: <http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~ab097/ihcmd.htm>