"Richard Seifert, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 1991 13:58:31 EDT
     A user here has a list set up that we are keeping archives for.  In
trying to search the archives using LDBASE, we are unable to search the
HEADER, TEXT(BODY), or ALL 'fields'.  The SUBJECT and SENDER 'fields' seem to
work, however.  A message comes back and says that 'field (fieldname) not
defined for database (database-name)', or some such text.  Any ideas or help
would be greatly appreciated.

Rich

Richard Seifert, Jr                    BITNET---MAINT@CLVM
Systems Programmer/Postmaster/NAd      [log in to unmask]
Educational Resources Center
Clarkson University