Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 1991 11:23:14 EDT
 I have a list which is changing names.  I'd like to move the old archives
 over so that they are associated with the new list name.  I needed to do
 something like this before.  But in that case, the number of messages I
 had to deal with was very small.  I just temporarily dropped all the list
 members and mailed the files one at a time to the mailing list.  Listserv
 dutifully logged them to NOTEBOOK's and I then restored the subscribers.
 I'd like to know if there is an easier way since I have monthly archives
 from January to move.  It can't be as simple as renaming the files, can it?

 -jj