Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:21:51 -0400
Full credit for the web code goes to Paul Russell at Notre Dame- other
than changing a couple of appearance items, this is borrowed from what he
posted on this list. Instructions are mine under 14.4, but I think should
work back to 1.8e. I'm still learning my way around, so this might not be
the most efficient; further, I did my editing on a test system and
actually put this into production by copying over the site.wwwtpl file.
But this should get you there. Comments/corrections welcome.

- GO to the server management page.
- click on site wide dynamic templates
- choose "common web page parts" from the category drop down
- under "select a template..." choose SUB-TOP-BANNER (at the end of the
list)
- click edit form
- add the following code
- click Update
+SE CUSTOM_MESSAGE You are not logged in

+BB &+COOKIE_LOGIN;
+SE CUSTOM_MESSAGE You are logged in as &+COOKIE_LOGIN;
+EB

height="17">