Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:23:45 -0500
The subject on that last message didn't make much sense, did it?  Sorry.

Since some of you use F-Secure Anti-Virus with your LISTSERV
installations I thought you might be interested in this.

>MAINTENANCE RELEASE NOTIFICATION
>
>Oct 31, 2005
>
>Product:
>F-Secure Anti-Virus for Windows Servers 5.52 build 11410
>
>Type of release:
>( ) Hotfix
>( ) Roll-up/Cumulative Hotfix
>(X) Service release
>( ) Service pack
>

>Summary of the issue:
>- This Service Release fixes several known issues. Please see the release
>notes for more details.
>
>Operating systems:
>- Win 2000 Server Win NT 4.0 Server Win 2003 Server
>
>Location:
>http://www.f-secure.com/anti-virus/webclub/corporate/av5srv.shtml

You can sign up to get these sorts of notifications mailed directly
to you by F-Secure using the form at
<http://support.f-secure.com/enu/corporate/contactus/support/subscribe.shtml>.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

All of our manuals are available for download at
   <http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp>