Penny Jaye Deeney <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:58:16 -0500
Hello Listserv Administrators,

Three years ago my colleague asked if Listserv supports LDAP in any way.
He was looking for a way to have the add command use a key, such as a
enrollment in a particular course, to read addresses and then add the
student to a course.  At the time, there was apparently no support, and no
plans for support.

Now, as our university moves rapidly to a single sign-on, I'd like to
know, again, if there are any plans to build LDAP support into Listserv.
Besides adding people to lists, we'd like to have Listserv use LDAP to
authenticate users when they log on to the web interface.

Is there support for LDAP, and are there plans for support in the future?

Thanks,
Penny
--
Penny Jaye Deeney - Computer Services - Temple University - [log in to unmask]