"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Sep 1992 12:12:08 EDT
Well, I discovered 2 things recently

 - I don't have a good list of users of LSVMAINT
 - I had made it available via AFD on [log in to unmask]

I have just stored a new copy that handles the new format files,
and I believe it should still work on 1.7c, but I have not tried it.

Anyone whom I've sent LSVMAINT to in the past, and kept a record
of that fact, I added to the AFD list before saving the updated file.
You should be receiving the file shortly.

/ahw

No, I haven't finished LISTDEL XEDIT yet.