Udo Meyer <MEYER@DEARN>
Thu, 18 Dec 86 09:13:58 CET
Hi all,
since the installation of the peer of the ARPAnet IBMPC-L list at DEARN,
I received some messages from MVS/JES3 subscribers about problems with
the distributed digests.
The MVS/JES3 system treats the class M, in which all messages are sent out
from the CROSSWELL MAILER as a print class. In some installations output in
class M is directly forwarded to a printer. Is there any possibility to
alter the output class of LISTSERV messages for specified nodes or any other
way to help those installations?
To the highly used ARPAnet lists: After my opinion one of the LISTSERVER in a
position near the WISCVM gateway on the EARN/BITNET side should take over
all list with a couple of subscribers from EARN/BITNET. I'm ready to install
more peer lists if there is a need for, but there should be at first a US
peer to link to.

Happy EARNing...Udo Meyer, EARN Coordinator Germany