"Kenny, Melissa S" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:15:07 -0400
Neil,

Assuming you are using IIS, and that your Inetpub folder is on the D:
drive, then the folder that Listserv will upload the file containing the
e-mail addresses to is D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Archives\upload.  Your
anonymous user account will need permission to write to that folder.  I
think that may be what the problem is.  Let us know if that doesn't do
it.

You can also try using Filemon to see where the permission problem is.
This tool is now owned by Microsoft and can be downloaded free of charge
from their site.

Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Neil Carson
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 4:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTSRV-L] Listserv on Windows 2003 bulk operations question

Hello,
I recently downloaded and installed the latest evaluation copy of
Listserv for Windows 2003 server.
I have it somewhat configured and running and I can send a msg to
test-list etc.

I am now trying to do a bulk import via the web interface (Bulk
Operations , import)
When I point to my import file and click Import I get the below error
msg ...

CGI ErrorThe specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a
complete set of HTTP headers.

Does anyone know what is causing this error ?

I am try to bulk import subscribers to a test-list

Thank you in advance

Neil