Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Sep 1991 13:56:50 EDT
 I've been asked to set-up a re-distribution of an Internet mailing list
 for Bitnet subscribers.  After discussing this details with the people
 that are running the Internet list, everything seems fine excecpt for
 one thing.  Some of the material that will be sent out will be Postscript
 files with very long record lengths.  Have any of you dealt with this
 kind of thing before?  I assume that some sort of encoding has to be
 done, or at least the lines have to be split up somehow.  Any information
 from people that have addressed this issue would be appreciated.

 -jj