Bob Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 1996 22:48:40 GMT
I read in the ListServ Owner's Manual that there will be this grand new file
server system available for Unix. When might we see this new version? Might
it be out for 1.8c? If so, when can we expect 1.8c?

I'd like to move the rest of our lists to the Unix file server, and the two
features which are really needed are the new file server and the database
functions. Thanks!

--
Bob Jackiewicz            UIC Academic Computer Center           [log in to unmask]
University of Illinois at Chicago                            Network Services