Scott Ophof <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Oct 90 13:07:56 SET
Since I submitted the previous occurrance to LSTSRV-L, I think I should
inform you of another occurrance, only 3 days down the line.

Does anyone have an idea where I should post the following error?
If here, what's going on, and what can *I* do to (help) to stop the
problem from happening again?

The included item displays not only multiple occurrances of the item
meant for me (in this case), but the second occurrance is incomplete,
and LISTSERV JCL is included.

This isn't a once-only occurrance; it happens on an irregular basis.
Tuesday I sent a previous example to LSTSRV-L.  Addresses mentioned in
that item don't match anything in this one, except the route from
FRULM11 to here.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Your esteemed advice would be highly appreciated.  :-)

Regards.
Scott/

---------------Item in error (minus text lines)--------------