Rob Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:53:21 -0400
 Our environment consist of the following

 - Server 1 DL380 G4 - Xeon 3.4GHz 2GB Windows 2003 server
   Listserv HPO 14.4 and Maestro (LUI/HUB)2.0.5

 - Server 2 Windows 2000 server
   LSMTP 1.1B and Maestro (TRK) 2.0.5

What I would like is some recommendations on what others are doing for a
disaster recovery of Listserv environment similar to the one above

Our Goal

We would like to create a duplicate, (probably a model ProLiant DL380 G4 -
Xeon 3.4GHz 3GB mem ), Listserv environment that would function as both a
Test server and a Disaster recovery server for both the servers listed
above. Listserv / LSMTP / Maestro (LUI/HUB/TRK)

Is there a way to have 2 Listserv servers automatically kept in sync with
each other?
What methods are others using to create a Disaster Recovery environment ?
Has anyone used PeerSync Server, High Volume Server Edition to keep files
in sync.

Thanks in advance.

Rob J. Carpenter
Unix System Administrator
600 Community Drive
Manhasset, New York, 11030
Phone: 516-562-5907 / Cell: 516-532-2951