Marc Shannon <MS5U@CMUCCVMA>
Thu, 11 SEP 86 06:03:03 EDT
Anybody else had problems using the <STORE> command in 1.4?  In 1.3c it
was working fine...after I upgraded, I've been getting repeated
"Error 28 in DMSDDL RECEIVE", which according to HELP RECEIVE (which probably
isn't compatible in error messages) says 'File already exists, specify
Replace'.  (And no, the file did not already exist.)

Most likely, error 28 does not mean the same in the related command, so
if someone does know what it means I would appreciate it.  Even so, why
am I getting this message?

Help!

--Marc