Ken Udut <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 16:23:50 -0400
Greetings Listserv-L!

My name is Ken Udut, hailing from New Jersey.  I'm the listowner of
[log in to unmask] (discussion group on the rights of kids/teens) for
3 1/2 years, and the listowner of the new Optimism Digest

Here's my question:
The Optimism Digest is set up as a weekly digest - folks send their
contributions in, and every week the LISTSERV is to send it to all
subscribers.

However, I would like to broadcast a message to all subscribers in the
same manner as a regular list once in a while.

Does anyone know the LISTSERV command to be able to do that?

Ken