Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Jun 1992 23:10:12 EDT
I'm planning to start a LISTSERV discussion list for country music.  I'm
already an experienced list owner of the Mark Twain Forum
<TWAIN-L@YORKVM1>, but unfortunately my site will soon phase out
LISTSERV, and so I need another site to host COUNTRY.  Is anyone here
interested?  Please reply directly to me if so.

Although it would be nice to keep a weekly notebook, it isn't crucial.
Also, I'd like to have a co-owner eventually, as I expect this list to
have many subscribers and a lot of activity.  Again, perhaps someone on
this list would be interested.

Appended below is the proposed list header--subject to refinements, of
course.

Regards,
Taylor Roberts
*  Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Respect     Files= No
*  Confidential= No  Validate= Store only       Errors-To= Owners
*  Mail-Via= DIST2   Stats= Normal,Private      Ack= Yes
*  Notebook= Yes,A1/202,Weekly,Public
*  Default-Options= Repro
*
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]     Taylor Roberts
*  Owner=  quiet:,troberts@yorkvm1   Taylor Roberts
*
*  This list is for the discussion of country music and its
*  performers.  Although the genre is quite broad, the main topic
*  on COUNTRY will likely be the discussion of popular country
*  music (i.e., as heard on radio and television).
*