John Pimentel <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 09:20:51 LOCAL
In article <[log in to unmask]> Roger Fajman
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I've gotten several messages referred to me as possible spams.  They do
>not appear to be spams and it's not clear to me why they were
>identified as such.  The only thing that I can think of is that they
>came through the [log in to unmask] gateway.  Since the majority of
>posts to the PCIP list come that way, it could be a significant
>problem.  They weren't all from the same person or with the same
>subject.

>It would be nice to have a better way of OKing them.  With me resending
>them to the list, they go through the Netnews gateway again.  Also,
>it's a pain.

It's really interesting about this.  I have four lists dumping into my
error account with this one source being reported as a possible spam
and can't find the problem.

I've sent a message to the gatekeeper, but haven't heard back.  I assume
that the 48 hours that the user is locked out refers to first post and
not each subsequent post.  Anyone know what triggered this?