Michael Gettes <CCMRG@BOSTONU>
Mon, 11 May 87 9:33:19 EDT
An observation:
I have a few people receiving the MAIL-L list here at BU.
One thing that was nice is that I could tell who was receiving
mail from the more important lists - the ones that I am on -
but the MAIL-L list does not show the multiple recipients in
the TO: field - due to the DISTRIBUTE feature I presume.
Is?/Can?/Should? this be changed so that all recipients for a node
appear in the to: field?

Nothing pressing - just an observation and suggestion.

            - Michael Gettes, Boston University