"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Thu, 17 Nov 88 01:35:32 GMT
>I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this message means.
>Error occured while processing file (3105) from OP1@UIUCVME: "Mail has been
>received for list  OPLOG from a user  which has been served  out". File has
>been transferred to [log in to unmask]

I did a SERVE MAILER@UIUCVME and indeed it was locked out. Should be ok now,
see my note on LSTSRV-M.

>Does the NOMAIL option being set prevent those on the list
>from sending mail to the list?

No, it only prevents them from getting this mail.

>   >14 Nov 1988 20:43:05 Warning: uppercase english messages
>   >not available.  Parsing errors might occur.
>Can someone tell me what I'm missing and where I can obtain it to
>correct this?  Thanks again!

The UCENG language repository, which you can obtain from IBM and which is a
pain to install, Bless the National Language Stupidity. LISTSERV can live
without it, it will just complain until you make it available. I've heard
UCENG comes standard with SP6 and I that seems to be the one thing that really
makes sense in SP6... :-)

  Eric