Elsa <BL.ELH@RLG>
Mon, 21 Nov 88 17:29:24 PST
Dear LSTSRV-L folks:

The Research Libraries Group at Stanford University (BITNET node
RLG) is interested in establishing a LISTSERV group for heads of
library systems offices at our governing member institutions.  This
list would be a forum for the discussion of local library automation
plans and activities.

We are not a VM/CMS site and thus can't establish such a list here,
so we're looking for another site to establish and maintain this
list (or alternatively, establish the list and teach me how to
maintain it remotely).

I'd appreciate any advice or help that any of you would be willing
to supply.

Our governing owner-membership includes the following universities
and research institutions:

  1.  American Antiquarian Society
  2.  Brigham Young University
  3.  Brown University
  4.  Colorado State University
  5.  Columbia University
  6   Cornell University
  7.  Dartmouth College
  8.  Emory University
  9.  Florida State University
 10.  Johns Hopkins University
 11.  Louisiana State University
 12.  The New-York Historical Society
 13.  The New York Public Library
 14.  New York University
 15.  Northwestern University
 16.  Pennsylvania State University
 17.  Princeton University
 18.  Rutgers University
 19.  Stanford University
 20.  State University of New York at Albany
 21.  State University of New York at Binghamton
 22.  State University of New York at Buffalo
 23.  State University of New York at Stony Brook
 24.  Temple University
 25.  University of California at Berkeley
 26.  University of California at Davis
 27.  University of California at Santa Barbara
 28.  University of Florida at Gainesville
 29.  University of Iowa
 30.  University of Michigan
 31.  University of Minnesota
 32.  University of Oklahoma
 33.  University of Pennsylvania
 34.  University of Rochester
 35.  University of Southern California
 36.  Yale University

Many thanks!

   --Elsa Henderson
                     Electronic Mail Coordinator/Programmer/Analyst
  ________           The Research Libraries Group, Inc.
 |        |          BITNET:    BL.ELH@RLG
 |        |          RLGNET:    BL.ELH
   >*RLG   ›         AT&TNET:   (415) 691-2206
    |         ›                 1200 Villa Street

To:  LSTSRV-L@POLYGRAF
cc:  BL.CSJ