Jean Pierre Wilmotte <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 09:24:57 +0100
Roularta is a belgian publisher.
Roularta Books is their department for scientific books in social sciences,
law and humanities.
Roulanta Magazine is their department for some popular belgian magazine,
including Knack and Le Vif - L'Express.

I've just contacted them this morning by telephone at:

Roularta Books
Research Park Zellik
B-1731 Zellik
Belgium
+32 (0)2 467 56 43

I asked them about their attempt to subscribe to every non-confidential
lists at several sites. They told me the person in charge of that is Mrs
Karin Brochier, but she was not accessible at the time I was calling.
Should I try to contact her some time later?
 /Jean Pierre

Jean Pierre Wilmotte

UCL  Universite  Catholique  de  Louvain      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
SET                     Service d'etudes      voice : +32 (0)10 47.38.02
Place de l'Universite 1,      local C427      fax   : +32 (0)10 47.38.03
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve,         Belgium