John Bacon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Nov 1993 07:37:36 -0800
Eric Thomas wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 1993 07:36:17 -0800 John Bacon <[log in to unmask]> said:
>
> >The GLOBALVs are stored in memory and the disk image is updated from the
> >memory copy whenever any change in their values are made.
>
> I don't know  who you got this  from but it must be  a very superstitious
> person :-)

I apologise for responding with a 15 year old failing memory.  I
got this when trying to debug some problems with the first
offical release that provided sets (R5?).  I do superstituously
continue to use procedures that worked, even as the world changes
and renders them unnecessary or incorrect. :-(

I am sorry I wasted your time.

--
John Bacon                              [log in to unmask]