"Robert J. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 20:37:31 -0700
I hope you don't mind indulging an absolute beginner. I'm looking to
start a very small email discussion list, probably 20-30 persons. Can
anyone tell me how to find a host site, or would anyone be willing to
take on such a small list? I'd also apreciate suggestions on software,
if that's of importance. Pardon my ignorance and thanks for your help.
I'm going to inform myself as quickly and as thoroughly as possible in
the next few days, so you're responses are immensely appreciated.
Best wishes,
Robert Shea
St. Louis