Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:45:13 -0500
I would like to have  a list where everyone has to confirm unless
they are members of some other list.  I tried the following two Send=
lines with no success:

Send= Service,confirm,non-member
Send= (l-whv2)

Subscribers to L-WHV2 have to confirm as does everyone in our service area.
I have used multiple send lines of the following form with  success:

Send= Private
Send= (l-whv2)

--
Have you changed your password? Please visit
http://its.psu.edu/password/ for information on Penn State's password

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)