David Staschover <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 23:13:12 -0500
Hi,

I am a listserv newbie and have a few basic questions.

We currently have LISTSERV 5.x installed on our SunOS system. I have one
bug and a couple of basic questions.

1) When a line in a mail message begins with the word "From", the message
gets cut off and a blank message gets sent following the current one. Is
this a known bug?

I decided to upgrade to listproc V6.0.

1) Is this a good idea? Is it much better than listserv?

2) When listproc starts, it creates 2 "server" processes. Is it normal?

3) Please explain the -m option. Aren't messages always going to multiple
recipients? What number is best to use?

Thanks in advance,

David Staschover