David Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:37:54 -0500
I answered my own question.

For anyone else trying to get the web interface to work in a standard
Windows 2003 Server install, here's what you need to do:

In the IIS 6.0 manager, open the computer, then select "Web Service
Extensions", then select "All Unknown CGI Extensions", and click "Allow".

This will allow ".EXE" files to run as CGI scripts.

- David Bowman
  Platforms Manager, Nemetschek North America