Andrew H Derbyshire <$AHD@CLVM>
Thu, 09 Oct 86 11:11:44 EDT
Mike:
I believe your problem will be lessened if you send a command to your
LSTSRV-L LISTSERV:
              SET LSTSRV-L NOACK

Someone (hi Eric) passworded the silly list so an owner has to actually
issue the command for you, but that command starts the wheels going.
(Eric, correct me if wrong...)

In any case, you could talk Eric and company into setting the ACK
default for LSTSRV-L to MSG or NO; I just did the latter for RELAY-L
because we now have four servers getting up to ten pieces of mail a
day.  Now RELAY-L senders get ONE interactive one line message back from
each server, and if a link dies, oh well.

Drew Derbyshire