"Avrum Goodblat" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Dec 1991 15:07:52 GMT
I have looked thru all the listserv documentation I could find, and it
seems that that there is NO way to maintain a filelist remotely
from a unix site. All the commands seem to require TELL or other
VM based packages on the remote site, which of course I dont have under
unix. Please tell me I am wrong.

Basically, I need to be able to add and subtract file names from the
filelist so that I can add new files as necessary.

Would there be a way to do this via ftp? Has anyone done so?
If there is already an FAQ, please direct me. Every suggestion so far
has turned out to require VM. Perhaps there is a VM emulator under Unix ;-)

--
Heasif - The Judaic Studies Electronic Newsletter
A SAF Project - Avrum Goodblatt director, Yehiel Greenbaum, editor