UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:30:08 -0400
I'm hoping someone can help me out here, I've got a question from a
list owner and I'm not good with monitoring reports so I'm not sure
how to fix this or respond to them.

They have a list where Auto-Delete is set as:

Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(90),Max(3)

The list functions as a once a month announce only list, hence their
choice of 90 days or 3 errors.

They receive a monitoring report, I've included a sample below
after my sig. I've removed the addresses, but they are all still on
the list and according to their settings, these people should be deleted,
not monitored.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu

The following 5675 subscribers are currently being monitored:

Err First Last  Address
--- ----- ----- -------
  6 08/21 09/27
                Last error: User unknown

  3 07/22 09/30
                Last error: Unavailable; DSN status was 5.1.1

  3 07/24 09/27
                Last error: Unavailable; DSN status was 5.1.1

  3 07/22 09/30
                Last error: Unavailable; DSN status was 5.1.1
.
.
.

Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)

Subscribers will be automatically deleted from the list when delivery errors
have been  reported for  a period  of 90 days  or more,  or when  3 delivery
errors have  been received,  whichever occurs  first. Monitoring  will cease
after 91 days without any reported error.

Note: manually deleted subscribers may remain on the monitoring report under
an alias address. Such entries will expire eventually; you do not need to do
anything about them.