Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:37:17 -0400
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Darren Evans-Young wrote:

> Yup!  I've been here since the beginning!
>
> IBM-MAIN (Discussion of IBM Mainframes) celebrated it's
> 20th birthday earlier this month (June 6th). I started it on another
> version of Listserv (CREN?), then transferred over to Eric's version as
> soon at it was available. We ran it on VM/SP.
>
> Darren Evans-Young
> IBM-MAIN List Owner

OK, me too (almost).  I started here at UGA in September 1986, and about
the first thing I remember about UGA is that Harold Pritchett (now
retired) had just installed Listserv (on VM/SP) we we thought it was the
greatest thing since sliced bread!  Still do...

--
Jean Snow  Core Services Support
Enterprise Information Technology Services