David Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:43:46 -0400
On 8/17/06, Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> At 12:08 PM 8/17/2006 -0400, Jeff Kiesel wrote:
> >Our list is internal, and all recipients use Microsoft Outlook.  Could it be
> >that Outlook's autoresponder disregards the Reply-To header?
>
> More than likely, yes.  It is probably keying on From:.

At work, we have Outlook, and there is not anyway to change that
behavior.  The OOO Assistant can look at From, Sent To, sent directly
to me, copied to me, subject, and things in the message body.  Based
on those items, Outlook can do a few things, like moving, copying,
forwarding.

What I do NOT see, however, is a way to tell Outlook to NOT reply with
the OOO message.

--
David Phillips
Molon Labe !