Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:29:45 -0400
Michael Shannon wrote:
>>Your specific code, used on a stock 14.4 install, uses font color=white
>>where the background is also white :-)  Otherwise it's perfect.
>
> The default LISTSERV web interface colour scheme 'out-of-the-box' is for
> SUB-TOP-BANNER to have a blue background, so white text will work perfectly
> fine.

Hmmm, I had no SUB-TOP-BANNER to start with.  Just upgraded/migrated 1.8d -> 14.4 on new hardware, something could have been lost in the translation.  Mine just has a white background.  I haven't had time to change anything else, just thought I'd give the login banner a try since I had been asked about that before.

Where is the background defined for this template?

Jeff