Cynthia Depew <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:05:25 -0400
Hi, my name is Cynthia Depew and I run a list called *Living For Him*.
My list server had many problems and in short, the list and the whole
computer system it was run on (along with other lists) was completely
destroyed.  I have about 130 subscribers and need a place to host my
list--ASAP!  Doing it the old-fashioned way is something I can only do
for so long.

My list was run on the Majordomo software, so that is what I'm used to.
I'm very new at list software, so Majordomo or something similar is a
plus.  I can't pay anything, but I would like to be able to have
auto-responder each time someone subscribes or unsubscribes, etc.  My
list has only 1 (rarely 2) posts a day, which come from me.  Each day I
send out an encouraging story, Bible verse or Christian quote to help my
subscribers live for Him--Jesus.

I don't usually follow these discussion groups, so if you could please
respond to my private email address, I would really appreciate it.  Or if
you know of a good mailing list provider for free and has everything I
mentioned above, please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Cynthia