Carin Silfverhielm <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 May 1999 15:12:31 +0200
I follow a course at the Department of Media, Journalism and Communication
at Stockholm University. The  course is titled "Global Electronic
Journalism" and we are now working with our final projects.

 Me and another student, Cina Ronn, are going to write a newsletter for
young people. The readers are supposed to be between 11 and 14 years old.
The sources for the news are the big Swedish news media which have
publications on  the Internet. Seven to eight topics will be treated in
each newsletter under different headlines, such as Sweden, The World,
Culture and Sports. We will try to make the news easier to understand by
adapting the language and by explaining things which adults are supposed to
know all about. We are going to publish the newscollection on the Internet
three times a week.  It will be called Nyhetssamling. We want to let the
readers discuss the topics with us and with eachother.

Is there any interested Listserv sponsor, that wants to help us? Please
answer to the following e-mail adress:[log in to unmask]

Carin Silfverhielm Bauer and Cina Ronn