"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:48:47 -0400
On  8 Jul 97 at 12:27, Debby wrote:

> I have successfully customized the message sent to users who submit
> postings to a moderated list, but I find that the spacing between words is
> screwed up because it is right *and* left justified.  Does anyone know of a
> way to change the justification? Is there perhaps a formatting command I've
> overlooked?

   Use the .FO OFF and .FO ON commands to turn off/on (respectively)
LISTSERV text formatting.  This will then simply pass the text exactly as
you format it in the MAILTPL file.  The command is listed in section 10.4 of
the Site Maintainers manual or section 9.3 of the List Owners manual.

Larry

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.