"John, Laura (MSNBCi)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:30:36 -0700
users, Ben Parker wrote:

If you are using LSMTP as your outbound mailer with LISTSERV then you can
change
MaxRecipientsPerMessageOut=15 on a per-domain basis while leaving
MAXBSMTP=1000
in LISTSERV.

Hi Ben,
I assume you mean the Max Number of Recipients on the SMTP destination tab
for webtv.net and webtv.com? I've changed this as you suggested to 15 (as
defined in the LSMTP FAQ section 2.6), but it hasn't made a difference.
Messages are still being queued and delivery attempted in batches of 100
recipients, and they are still being rejected by WebTV.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Laura