Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 23:36:42 -0500
On Wed, 30 Nov 1994, Lance A. Brown wrote:
> How can I go about getting this document you were writing about
> Mailing List managers?

Starting in a few days it will be posted monthly to the USENET groups
comp.mail.list-admin.software, comp.answers, and news.answers, and from
news.answers it will be archived at lots of places around the world.

It is also being kept for mail retrieval on four different mail servers:
a ListProc, and LISTSERV, a Majordomo, and a SmartList, just to show my
unbiased nature :-)  (and also to achieve some geographic variety, and of
course through the kindness of the various system operators).

Since we're on a LISTSERV discussion list here, I'll tell you how to get a
copy from LISTSERV:

    Write "GET MLM-SOFTWARE FAQ" in the body of a message to

(If you're on BITNET I think you also could say "TELL LISTSERV@SEARN GET
MLM-SOFTWARE FAQ" but *I'm* not on BITNET so I don't know.)

Hope you find it useful.  Please write to me with any suggestions for
changes or additions.

Norm Aleks