Cele Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:15:44 -0500
Hi !

I have a list (CD) that calls other lists.  The sublists are subscribed
as [log in to unmask]
This is working fine.

I've run into the following situation.
We only want folks that are subscribed to (CD) be able to send to the
list.  The list (CD) configuration gets changed to: Send= Private.
(Prior to this we had Send= Public). When this is set to private no one
can send to the list (CD) because it is seeing the listnames that are
subscribed to the list (CD) and not individual names.

Is there a configuration change that I can make to allow listserv to
traverse down one level so that it will see actual email addres instead
of names of lists?

CD - name of list

group lists subscribed to CD list

names of people subscribed to group names

Listserv is not seeing the names of people subscribed to the group
lists.

Has anyone run into this situation?

Regards,
Cele
Cele Bruce                      Fermi National Accelerator Lab
[log in to unmask]              P.O. Box 500, MS 369
630-840-3931                    Batavia, IL  60510