Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:51:46 -0400
In my limited (but current) experience with Android and Gmail (version 2.3.4.1), you might consider
NOT checking "Skip the inbox" since you have to go looking (to see IF you have new mail in the named
Label) for the new mail -- otherwise you are not notified that it exists.

Then again, maybe that's what you want since you would do that only once a day to simulate the DIGEST
experience?