Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:00:13 -0400
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:17:53 -0400, Karl Signell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Why would one of my lists (WPSIGD-L) fail to appear in the site manager's
>Mailing Lists: * List Management, but show up in Server Information: *
>Quick List of Lists?  I can REVIEW the list by email command.

I'm not sure waht you are referring to by * List Management but I would
guess you mean the LMGT1 page (List Mananagement) when logged in as a site
administrator.

On a server with more than 50 lists the LMGT1 page

(using http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?LMGT1 as an example)

List Management    [- Please select a list               v]

       [0-C][C-F] [F-J] [J-M] [M-P] [P-U] [U-Z] [Next]
      Owner:       Narrow Selection:       Items per Menu:  [Submit]

the list pulldown box says "- Please select a list "

If I pull down that box only lists from "05USR101" through "CALC-TI-HISPANO"
are listed.  If I had a list in the W's (like WIN-HOME) I would have to
first click on the [U-Z] button to get a listing of all the lists between
"UK-VM" and "ZZZZZ" which includes all the W's.

Also is there a LIST-ID= in the list header of that list?  That would change
the name of the list for display within the WWW interface.