"Rix, Von" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 11:17:00 PST
Excuse my ignorance.  I'm new at running Listserv and since I don't have any
documentation (beta testing) and haven't had a chance to search through all
of the commands and there parameters which it gives me, I don't know all of
the ins and outs of the system yet.

I have a subscriber whose address has changed.  How do you change their
address?  I tried to delete their name and then add it back but got an
error.  I sent the following command:
quiet del pbpk-l <useraddress> pw= <listpassword>

It returned:
You are not a registered NAD (Node Administrator) for node <usernode>. The
NADs  for   this  node   are  <nodeadmin address>

PBPK-L: You are not authorized to act on behalf of <useraddress> No
action taken.

I also tried the listserv password and both gave me the same message.  Is
there a way that the subscribers themselves can change this?

Thanks ahead of time,

Von W. Rix
NMRI/TD, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Tri-Service Toxicology Consortium