Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:39:22 -0500
Just one more comment on this problem with 1.8e on Windows.

We also have experienced the problem of not being able to display ALL LISTS
from the Subscriber's Corner.

I see the problem using both Netscape 4.7 and IE 5.00.

All of the lists do show up for this userid on the "Server Archives" screen.

We also experienced the problem of seeing garbage for the
listnames.  L-Soft sent me an unofficial copy of wa.exe that fixed the
"garbage" problem, but not the "lost lists" problem.

Feather