Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:04:28 -0500
OK, then you need to have your logs in hand and get in touch with the administrators of the remote sites, and prove your system delivered the message, then let them explain to their customers where the mail went.

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/27/02 03:48PM >>>
> Well, one snag in your outlook is that LISTSERV(tm) doesn't
> deliver mail - it only generates mail.  You have an SMTP
> agent somewhere that actually delivers mail.  When you see
> that "...posted via..." log entry, it only confirms that the
> SMTP agent accepted a message from the lists server for that
> recipient.  To pursue the non-receipt problem further, you'll
> need to research the SMTP agent logs - look for what happened
> when it contacted the target site mailserver.

Yes, I should have been more detailed. We are running LSMTP 1.1b on the
same computer as our SMTP agent. The LSMTP logs indicate no errors.

--
Dave