Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:30:43 -0400
This reminds of many years ago when I worked at a site not far away.
The site postmaster said he was going to install LISTSERV before he went
home.  My phone rang at 7:45 am and his quiet voice said "I think it's
alive" because during the night Eric had upgraded the software via NJE.

Margaret: Lsoft automatically, depending on your setup, distributes
and updates some files used by LISTSERV, such as the network tables
so you don't have to do it yourself. Not so long ago we used to have to
get the BITEARN NODES file off Lsoft's ftp server and update manually.

--trish

Trish Forrest, Queen's University