Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:05:43 -0400
On: Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:26:27AM -0400,Bill Verity Wrote:

} Any one have a good was to do  this?  I can do it fairly easy from my Mac with an auxiliary Filemaker Data Base and Eudora.  Any  Windows solutions?

Depends on how you access the machine that the list files are on.
If its local, a macro driven editor such as Kedit (if windows) or Xedit
(if VM) could do it easily.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67