"Becker, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:55:56 -0400
Lesser of two evils... blocked by SpamCop or missed Rejected Posting alerts.  I vote for the latter.
Jim Becker
SUNY System Administration
Albany, NY
________________________________

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum on behalf of Pete Weiss
Sent: Wed 8/23/2006 9:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How to eliminate spam induced error replies

Yes.  On a per list basis, create/update the listname MAILTPL.  I would  take a look at the site's default  to find which template.  The first line of  the relevant template section would need the following line prepended

.QQ

Of course for those subscribers who have changed email addresses and did not update their subscription, they (and you) will not get any message about their non-subscriber attempted posting.

/Pete