Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Tue, 25 Jul 89 14:51:29 TUR

I wrote a small exec to pull info on a particular list header, and any
of the items discussed with it, after getting frustrated looking up
the various parameters of headers. The exec I wrote will display the
info on the header, and if any parameters are mentioned, such as:
(access-level), (interval), etc. it will explain those as well.
They are stored on the TREARN filelist of [log in to unmask] AFD
recommended if you're interested, as I have a habit of improving execs :)

I suspect that this program will mostly interest list owners and
postmasters.

-turgut