Chris Hascall <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 May 1993 13:30:00 +0200
MD>Well that's PMQWK as good as dead then - my BBS only packs QWK's with
MD>PKZIP 2.04g. In any event, I reported the problem with the archivers to
MD>Oberon Software via Compuserve and I didn't even get as much as an
MD>acknowledgement. If people want to make wide beta tests then they must be
MD>prepared to at least respond.

    Don't feel bad, Mike.  I can't get it to take any version of PKZIP
    I have.  Am experiencing the same problem.  Wish they'd hurry up and
    get this one right.  It's a very nice package, but, unusable.

MD>That's one evaluation promptly terminated.

   Amen!!!!

   chris
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1 ~ So you want to be a programmer, do you!
 ~ QNet3a ~ ILink: The Northern Lights * Portland * Maine * 207-761-4782