Anthony Aristar <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 May 2000 19:27:12 -0000
I just sent the following message to the list:

>We recently installed the 1.8d 2000a level set for our listserv,
>running on SunOS, and we're seeing some strange behavior with the
>attachments keyword.  When we add this keyword to the header of a
>list, the listserv accepts the header, but seems to disregard the
>attachments keyword.  It doesn't matter what we put in the keyword:
>no, yes, ,filter or whatever: everything is simply let through.  It
>even accepts something completely nonsensical in the keyword.
>
>Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I should have mentioned that we are running SunOs 5.7, which
is the latest (and currect) version of SunOs, which Lsoft
supports.  So the level set should in theory work, and the
attachments keyword should be funcyional.  But it isn't...

Anthony Aristar                         Associate Professor
Moderator, LINGUIST                     [log in to unmask]
Linguistics Program                     [log in to unmask]
College of Liberal Arts
Dept. of English
Wayne State University
51 W. Warren