Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:30:23 -0500
On 10 Jan 2007 at 10:21, Jesus Alonso Rivas y Rivas wrote:

> In "site.exe" it doesn't work the "DBMS" button.

In what way does it not work? A new window is supposed to open -- is
the new window not opening? Or does the window open, but when you
enter values they do not get saved?

You don't HAVE to use site.exe, by the way -- you can just edit
site.cfg in a text editor (such as Notepad).

> We have Listserv HPO 14.5 on a windows 2000 server.

Alternatively, if you upgrade to 15.0, you can use the Web interface
to change the site configuration.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp